Call for Papers
CSW 2016 Call for Papers
CSW2016 covers all aspects of compound semiconductors - including growth, processing, devices, ICs, physics, spintronics, quantum information, mechanics, sensors, solar cells, and novel applications - and deals with III-V compounds such as GaAs, InP, and GaN; II-VI compounds such as ZnSe and ZnS; carbon related materials; oxide semiconductors; organic semiconductors etc. In the submission process, you need to select one of the following submission categories.
- Growth and related technologies
- High-frequency and high-power devices
- Photonic devices
- Physics, spintronics, and novel device concepts
- Nanocharacterization and nanostructures
- GaN and related semiconductors
- Oxide semiconductors
- Nanocarbon and novel 2D materials
- Organic semiconductors and flexible materials
- Epitaxy, novel materials, and nanostructures
- Electron devices and related technologies
- Optoelectronics devices and related technologies
The abstract submission deadline for late news papers is May 23rd, 2016.